Dow in Central and Eastern Europe is part of The Dow Chemical Company (‘Dow’). Dow is highly committed to the region as a key growth market and is focused to offer high quality services and build long lasting relationships with customers and other stakeholders in the region. One of our key objectives is to help create successes and grow together with our customers in the region.
Building on its results, capabilities and reputation as a world leader and a global supplier in the chemical industry, Dow brings specific strengths to the region, including:
- Strong regional network, with multiple offices and production facilities in the key countries
- State-of-the-art technology and integrated chemistry
- A product mix that addresses current and future demands
- Highly qualified and motivated employees
- Strong sales and technical forces
- Local market experience and a strong customer and supplier network
- Ability to reach the world petrochemical market through our global channels to market
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from the intersection of chemical, physical and biological sciences to help address many of the world's most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, clean energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow's integrated, market-driven, industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in approximately 180 countries and in high growth sectors such as packaging, electronics, water, coatings and agriculture. In 2013, Dow had annual sales of more than $57 billion and employed approximately 53,000 people worldwide. The Company's more than 6,000 products are manufactured at 201 sites in 36 countries across the globe. References to "Dow" or the "Company" mean The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at www.dow.com.